Saturday 14 September 2013

Penelope In Satin Lingerie

penelope in satin lingerie


Check out these Only Tease photos of a black haired hottie named Penelope. This photo set just woke me up! Seeing her in any outfit would be great, but seeing her in erotic lingerie is just incredible. I have a serious weakness for babes in lingerie and this black satin slip is like a dream come true. It looks great on her sexy figure and the sheer black stockings really complete this sexy outfit. I can just imagine coming home and finding her waiting for me on my bed.


See more of Penelope and more babes in lingerie at Only Tease. Only Tease features nothing but stunning looking women in erotic outfits. They’re wearing everything from uniforms to lingerie. I’m pretty sure that this is unlike any other site that you’ve ever visited. The focus here isn’t just the sexy model but also the erotic clothing that she’s wearing.


Click here to visit Only Tease.


share medium

Penelope In Satin Lingerie - http://www.babesboobsbikinis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/penelope-in-satin-lingerie.jpg -href=http://www.babesboobsbikinis.com/'

No comments:

Post a Comment